Chic in the City







It's not everyday I get to dress up around Tacoma and have my photos taken. I actually felt like a real blogger when we took this! I am still awkward and hesitant especially when people watch me try to "model". Hopefully I get used to it real soon.


O U T F I T

Hat: Forever 21 Men's | SIMILAR
Blazer: Forever 21 via Poshmark | SIMILAR, SIMILAR, SIMILAR
Top: Macy's | SIMILAR
Backpack: Fossil c/o My Aunt | SIMILAR
Ring: Urban Outfitters | SIMILAR
Skirt: Forever 21 | SIMILAR
Belt: Salvation Army | SIMILAR
Shoes: Target | EXACT

Purchased for -
Hat: $25.08 | Blazer: $23.98 | Top: $10.00 | Backpack: $0 (GIFT) | Ring: $5.47 | Skirt: $21.79 | Belt: $1.77 | Shoes: $36.98

Total Outfit Cost: $125.04
Photos taken by my talented "brother" Eddie Herrera :D

No comments:

Post a Comment