Nature Boy

Hello, meet Josh! Although he may not have the same blend of sustainable-fashion ideals and horrible shopping addiction that I do, he dresses extremely well. When we were in high school he wore a lot of band t-shirts and jeans so when we graduated and he stopped wearing "Blink 182" shirts (in public) people thought I was the reason. Sadly, I can't credit myself with his new dapper wardrobe.

The thing I love about his closet is that he only has a few classic pieces, but he changes the styling so that it looks like a completely brand new outfit. If you're a man (or lady) interested in building a capsule closet, this newly added "Men's Style" section will surely inspire you!


O U T F I T

Coat: H&M | SIMILAR, SIMILAR
Top: Forever 21 | SIMILAR
Pants: H&M | SIMILAR
Socks: H&M | SIMILAR
Shoes: Penguin via Instagram Shop | SIMILAR, SIMILAR, SIMILAR

No comments:

Post a Comment