Trenched



We shot these in a little walkway after a couple minutes of searching for what I thought was a park, but found out was a library. Many people came by heading home from work. I think that this was a great location after all since my outfit is suited for commuting.

Trench coats are a great way to toss on during a cloudy day with gusts of wind. However, I don't think I'll be able to wear this without a sweater and thick tights... at least until February. I was cold just taking these outfit photos so I couldn't reveal the dress underneath. Eh, I suppose that just gives me a good reason to drive to the city and admire the changing season!

O U T F I T
Trench Coat: ModCloth | Exact, Sustainable, Similar
Turtleneck Dress: Sweet Claire via Buffalo Exchange | Sustainable, Similar, Similar
Bag: Puzzle Book Bag from Barnes and Nobles c/o Josh | Similar (POSSIBLY EXACT)
Shoes: Old Navy via thredUP | Exact, Similar

Purchased for -
Trench Coat: $26.95 | Turtleneck Dress: $23.97 | Bag: $0 (GIFT) | Shoes: $7.00

Total Outfit Cost: $57.92

No comments:

Post a Comment