Bell Bottoms in the Bay




 

  

I'm currently writing this post in Chicago, avoiding the Seattle storm. It seems strange since only a couple weeks ago the sky was clear for a perfect photoshoot day at Dumas Bay.

Bell-bottoms were a thing of the past, but now they've come back in a major way. I'm on the shorter side and wearing these pants with a pair of heels elongates my legs in such flattering ways. Of course, it wouldn't be me without adding something quirky. I added a sun-glaring yellow coat so if I ever got lost in the woods I could easily be found.


O U T F I T 
Top: Postmark via thredUPEXACT, SIMILAR
Bottoms: Free People via Poshmark | SIMILAR, SIMILAR, SIMILAR, SIMILAR, SIMILAR
Coat: Tulle via Poshmark | EXACT, SIMILAR, SIMILAR
Heels: Indigo Rd via Burlington | EXACT

Purchased for - 
Top: $8.80 | Bottoms: $24.95 | Coat: $35.95 | Heels: $30.27 

Total Outfit Cost: $99.97

P.S. After a great photosession, I came to the conclusion that Josh either needed to create his own blog (he said it wasn't going to happen) or I would add a little section for him on my blog (officially "Men's Style" in the header)! Be prepared for his laid back, easy to pair pieces. And some kick ass karate moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment