Chicago | MSI




Last week I went to Chicago to drop my grandma off to my auntie's home. We explored all the best Chicago had to offer and let me tell you, I was pretty overwhelmed. I could see myself living there because aspects of downtown reminded me of a calmer Seattle with less hills.

The first day was all about relaxation (and lots of eating). Day number two consisted of visiting Museum of Science and Industry with an evening of games (and more eating) at Dave and Buster's. Check out the vlog I made that was basically a highlight reel of my favorite buildings and landscapes.

I'm not comfortable wearing crop tops nor lingerie in public. So what better way to try the trending t shirt + slip dress combo than with the Chicago weather. It wasn't blazing hot like in LA so the length of the sleeves and coverage on the neck gave me some much needed warmth.

More Chicago posts to come!

O U T F I T

Top: Forever 21 | SUSTAINABLESIMILAR, SIMILAR, SIMILAR
Dress: Eyeshadow via Ross | SUSTAINABLE, SIMILAR, SIMILAR, SIMILAR
Purse: Isabelle Melon via Crossroads | SUSTAINABLESIMILAR, SIMILAR
Shoes: Gap | EXACT, SIMILAR, SIMILAR, SIMILAR

Purchased for -
Top: $6.46 | Dress: $9.85 | Purse: $14.78 | Shoes: $29.97

Total Outfit Cost: $61.06

No comments:

Post a Comment