Chicago | Downtown



Aren't my parents just the cutest?!

We walked around in search of The Bean, some popcorn at Garrett's, and on the way found amazing Chicago artwork. As I said before, I fell in love with this beautiful city and the rich history told through their buildings. The one downside I found were the employees at some of these establishments are quite rude. Maybe it's because I live in the suburbs and this city is used to the fast-paced lifestyle. Oh well, I loved it anyways!

I knew we'd do some walking so this whole trip I just brought some sensible slip-on shoes. I'm so glad I brought these overalls because it allowed me to get in strange positions to get the right angles. Overalls are great for plane rides too because I don't have to worry about my pants being too tight or falling down when I'm moving around.

O U T F I T
Top: Artwork in the Philippines (SUSTAINABLE, SIMILAR)
Sweater: Value Village (SUSTAINABLE, SIMILAR)
Overalls: Free People via Poshmark (EXACT, SUSTAINABLE, SIMILAR)
Purse: Isabelle Melon via Crossroads (SUSTAINABLE, SIMILAR, SIMILAR)
Shoes: Gap (EXACT, SIMILAR, SIMILAR, SIMILAR)

Purchased for -
Top: $1.98 | Sweater: $4.99 | Overalls: $20.95 | Bag: $14.78 | Shoes: $29.97

Total Outfit Cost: $72.67

2 comments:

  1. YES to loving overalls. I've been obsessed this past year and I can't help myself, I already have five pairs now? Might be excessive. Either way, yours are adorable and I'm also crushing on your glasses.

    JennifHsieh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Thank you <3 Seriously that means a lot coming from THE QUEEN of overalls!

    ReplyDelete