Chicago | Lake Michigan



Panda. Panda. Panda.

Actually whenever I wear this top I always think of Regina George because of that eye placement. This was a last minute outfit idea that I just picked out to match the heat. No matter what season it is, I will always be drawn to these front button skirts it just goes with everything!

My auntie lives a minutes drive (or a couple minutes walk) from Lake Michigan. It's so vast you can't see anything but water for miles. My dad and I both love the water so we just had to take a couple pictures on our walk (mind you, my whole family loves pictures and will come up with any excuse to whip out the camera).

These photos are completely opposite from Washington where it's dripping wet. No longer can I walk my dogs in just a sweater. Is it officially raincoat season? These rain clouds are saying "you betcha."



O U T F I T
Jacket: ASOS | SUSTAINABLE, SIMILAR, SIMILAR
Top: Forever 21 | EXACT, SIMILAR, SIMILAR
Skirt: Forever 21 | EXACT, SIMILAR, SIMILAR
Purse: Isabelle Melon via Crossroads | SUSTAINABLE, SIMILAR, SIMILAR
Shoes: Gap | EXACT, SIMILAR, SIMILAR

Purchased for -
Jacket: $77.40 | Top: $5.62 | Skirt: $19.60 | Purse: $14.78 | Shoes: $29.97

Total Outfit Cost: $147.37

No comments:

Post a Comment